We are looking for a passionate Psychology Teacher to join a top international school in Hong Kong. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to reach out soon!
- Leading the ongoing development of the Psychology curriculum.
- Keeping fully aware of IB Psychology curriculum development and subject pedagogy and communicating this effectively to Psychology teachers and the wider faculty.
- Understand the development of IB assessment requirements and communicate effectively to teachers. This includes working closely with the exams office and IB Coordinators.
- Maintaining standards of planning of the written curriculum in line with IBDP coordinator and faculty expectations to ensure student progress, including horizontal and vertical planning of ATL skills, subject content and concepts.
- Designing and maintaining online curriculum resources for the department including course information and resources on the school website and internal department pages.
- Creating and reviewing subject development plans and targets to ensure alignment of department with faculty and school development plans.
- a degree in psychology and a postgraduate teaching qualification.
- a commitment to inclusion of all students from across the ability range.
- the ability to teach the subject to I.B. Diploma.
- Enthusiasm to teach at least two other humanities subjects including an integrated humanities program in Year 7 & 8.
- a drive and enthusiasm for the subject.
- a conscientious team player with the ability to adapt to new situations and work flexibly.
- an awareness of current educational developments in psychology education.
- a commitment to pastoral care within the school.
- a commitment to extracurricular activities.
- A competitive compensation package
- An excellent Continuous Personal Development (CPD) which focuses on growth mind-set
- State of the facilities across schools