Primary Teachers required for August 2022 start
Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, a city steeped with both modern and ancient history. This ultra-modern, bustling city is in the heart of the Middle East and offers so much in one location! Boasting a beautiful mix of historic and modern quarters, Riyadh is a cosmopolitan city known for its never-ending shopping and malls, excellent mix of delightful food and its surrounding beauty.
INTA Education are currently working with an established and well-known international school to recruit experienced female Primary teachers for August 2022.
About the School
This established, primary girls school has two state of the art campuses in the city and attracts many of the elite families in Riyadh. The school uses the British National Curriculum for Primary and the Early Years Foundation Stage for preschool ages. They also utilize Reggio Emelia quite heavily in their preschool instructional delivery.
All teachers in Foundation Stage classes or primary classes must have a bachelor’s degree with a teaching credential/license from their home country. The school prefers at least 2 years experience but are open to newly qualified teachers and offer full mentorship. You must have a strong passion for teaching, a very open mind and a willingness to learn.
The school is very proud of its state of the art facilities, educational technology, incredible academic schemes and programs, innovative working environment, and particularly the positivity amongst the team.
School Benefits Package
- A tax-free salary based on experience levels
- Compound housing
- Transportation to and from the school
- Medical insurance valid within the kingdom
- Paid national holidays (Saudi National Day, Ramadan/Eid break, etc)
- 6 weeks paid holiday during the summer months
- Round trip annual economy air travel
- Staff social club which plans and organizes outings, hikes, brunches, day trips on the weekends, etc.
- Professional Development and personalized career pathways for each staff member
- Loads of opportunities for advancement and additional skill building with the growth of our school network
To learn more about the role please get in touch. All of our staff have first-hand knowledge of what it’s like to live and work as an international school teacher!
To apply, please submit your CV using the form below.