Head of Section (Primary or Secondary) needed for February 2022 Start
As the capital, Mexico City is a bustling and thriving city full of beautiful open public spaces, impressive colonial architecture and an amazing food and entertainment scene. Living in Mexico city is an assault on all 5 senses in a good way!This is a fantastic opportunity to live and work in one of the worlds most exciting cultural capitals whilst also progressing your career in a global international school organisation.
INTA Education are looking for a Head of Section who is passionate about learning and inspiring students and possess a keen sense of drive and adventure.
This is a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced senior leader to join a growing global group with their school in Mexico City for early 2022.
About the role:
- The opportunity to live and work in one of the world’s most beautiful, culturally rich and dynamic regions
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive international salary and additional benefits (insurance, relocation allowance, flights, visa costs)
- Spanish lessons
- Upon completion of your contract, teachers will have the opportunity to remain in the school group and teach in any of the group’s schools around the world (UK, USA, Spain, UAE, Qatar and Malaysia)
- A qualified teacher with recognised leadership experience
- You have a natural curiosity for culture, language and those around you
- You are adventurous, globally minded and respectful
- Looking for the opportunity to excel in your role and progress professionally within a large international organisation
About the organisation:
- Our client is a growing group of committed colleagues in financially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area. Learning is at the heart of everything they do for students, colleagues and parents.
- The group was founded by an experienced team of committed educationalists and commercial operators who have worked together for many years. Their growing group of private schools located in the UK, the USA, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia educate students from 2-18 years of age. The group have now expanded to 39 schools delivering multiple curricula and building on local brands and reputations with more than 27,000 students and 4,000 local staff located across the globe.
For a full job description and to learn more about the school and role please apply using the link below.