Deputy Principal Kindergarten & Primary School needed for August 2022 Start
Guadalajara is the capital of Mexican culture and famous for the invention of Mariachi music and the huge sombreros we love to associate with Mexico. Guadalajara is not just a city steeped in Mexican culture and history, it also a bustling student city meaning that the city is buzzing with exciting new restaurants, cafes and clubs. Guadalajara is a fantastic city for an adventurous international teacher who is looking to progress their career in a global international school organisation.
INTA Education are looking for a Deputy Principal of Kindergarten & Primary School who is passionate about learning and inspiring students and possess a keen sense of drive and adventure.
This is a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced senior leader to join a growing global group with their school in Guadalajara for August 2022.
About the role:
- The opportunity to live and work in one of the world’s most beautiful, culturally rich and dynamic regions
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive international salary and additional benefits (insurance, relocation allowance, flights, visa costs)
- Spanish lessons
- Upon completion of your contract, teachers will have the opportunity to remain in the school group and teach in any of the group’s schools around the world (UK, USA, Spain, UAE, Qatar and Malaysia)
- A qualified teacher with recognised leadership experience
- You have a natural curiosity for culture, language and those around you
- You are adventurous, globally minded and respectful
- Looking for the opportunity to excel in your role and progress professionally within a large international organisation
About the organisation:
- Our client is a growing group of committed colleagues in financially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area. Learning is at the heart of everything they do for students, colleagues and parents.
- The group was founded by an experienced team of committed educationalists and commercial operators who have worked together for many years. Their growing group of private schools located in the UK, the USA, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia educate students from 2-18 years of age. The group have now expanded to 39 schools delivering multiple curricula and building on local brands and reputations with more than 27,000 students and 4,000 local staff located across the globe.
For a full job description and to learn more about the school and role please apply using the link below.