We’re seeking an energetic Kindergarten teacher for our International Kindergarten…
– Plan and implement diverse daily educational activities suitable for different stages of child development. These activities should take into account different learning styles and reflect the school curriculum.
– Conduct an effective and all-embracing education programme which meets the physical, social, emotional, linguistic and intellectual needs of each child. This should be done in collaboration with colleagues, based on the curriculum as designated for each year group level.
– Ensure the safety and general well-being of all children.
– Reflect upon instruction style and evaluate effectiveness of engagement with respect to children’s progress across subjects. Select items to include in children’s portfolios which exemplify individual learning journeys as well as write assessments about every child.
– Maintain seamless communication with parents / caregivers.
– Contribute effectively to the overall functioning of the kindergarten and attend professional opportunities for personal growth as well as joint ventures within and across the organisation.
– University degree in early childhood education preferred
– One or more years experience in teaching, including supervised teaching practicums undertaken with young children.
– Native-level English speaker
– Extend a warm, supportive attitude toward children
– Be reliable and punctual
– Be flexible in adapting to changes in the programme
– Be willing to accept supervision and feedback to improve work performance
– Be a positive and enthusiastic team member
– At the school’s discretion, a gratuity of 10% of the total basic salary may be given upon the completion of contract.
– There may be opportunities for promotion for suitably qualified and experienced individuals.
– Travel assistance (on an annual basis), temporary accommodation for an initial period and baggage allowance are provided for appointees whose normal place of residence is outside Hong Kong.
– Basic life insurance and basic medical insurance are provided.
– Pay increments may be awarded for recognised relevant post-degree teaching experience at nursery or kindergarten level.
– A Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) is provided for those teachers who do not have their own pension fund.