NQTs for Central America (Costa Rica and Mexico)
From exotic beaches to ancient colonial cities, experience the rich culture and diverse landscape of the breathtaking region of Central America whilst progressing your career in a global international school organisation
We are looking for newly qualified teachers (NQTs) who are passionate about learning and inspiring students and possess a keen sense of drive and adventure.
A new opportunity for native-level English speaking Early Years, Primary and Secondary fully qualified teachers (PGCE or equivalent) to join a growing global group with their schools in Mexico and Costa Rica for August 2019.
About the role:
• The opportunity to live and work in one of the world’s most beautiful, culturally rich and dynamic regions
• Professional development opportunities
• Competitive international salary and additional benefits (insurance, relocation allowance, flights, visa costs)
• Annual bonus scheme
• Spanish lessons
• Each year teachers will rotate within the Mexico and Central America region
• Savings Plan of 2.5% of employee salary contributions, for which the school gives an extra 2.5% as a benefit
• Upon completion of your contract, teachers will be given priority status when applying to teach in any of the group’s schools around the world (UK, USA, Spain, UAE, Qatar and Malaysia)
• An NQT (or similar experience)
• You have a natural curiosity for culture, language and those around you
• You are adventurous, globally minded and respectful
• Looking for the opportunity to excel in your role and progress professionally within a large international organisation
About the organisation:
• Our client is a growing group of committed colleagues in financially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area. Learning is at the heart of everything they do for students, colleagues and parents.
• The group was founded by an experienced team of committed educationalists and commercial operators who have worked together for many years. Their growing group of private schools located in the UK, the USA, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia educate students from 2-18 years of age. The group have now expanded to 39 schools delivering multiple curricula and building on local brands and reputations with more than 27,000 students and 4,000 local staff located across the globe.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07956 539 196 / 07876 696 571